Wondering why we have Gilbert Netballs with our Rugby? Here are some reasons why!
- APT trainer ball for general use on any surface for use outdoors with hard wearing rubber surface
- The Gilbert Netball is the perfect ball for practicing kicking out of hand: Punch Kicks, Punting, and Drop Kicking skill development
- Round ball makes for an even drop and a larger "sweet spot" to make contact with when learning or warming up before picking up your Gilbert Rugby Ball
- Pass against a wall using either hand to improve your technique
- Nylon wound netball
- Similar weight and feel as Gilbert Rugby Ball
- Recommended before Games