The Gilbert Canada A-XV Trainer Ball is ideal for club/school.
The Gilbert Canada A-XV Trainer ball is designed with cost and durability in mind. It features a Hydratec barrier, a technical fabric that utilizes a water resistant lamination to protect the ball from the elements by repelling dirt and water.
- 2 Ply poly-cotton and cotton laminate.
- Durable rubber surface.
- Hand stitched.
- size 3 (Mini and Jnr Rugby), size 4 (Schools), size 5 (Club)
Available in size 4 (ages 11-13), and size 5 (ages 14+).
The grip features standard rubber dimples evenly distributed at a uniform height throughout the ball to ensure maximum comfort.
- Inflate to 9.5 psi using a hand pump
- Prior to training or match, use a soft cloth, light detergent and warm water to remove dirt and residue from your rugby ball. This ensures that the grip remains in prime condition for maximum length of time.
- Store in a dry environment